Not everyone is a dart enthusiast, looking to spend top dollar on a new dart board. That's why we've compiled the best dartboards for under $50.
TG Champion Tournament Dartboard
First up is the TG Champion Tournament Dartboard.
This is a solid choice and you can get it in standard, bristle or classic (which is two sided). It's prices vary based on which one you get,
- QUALITY BUILD– This dartboard is able to fit into most dart cabinets and is made of an enhanced self-healing bristle construction, proving to be more durable than cork or wound paper boards when...
- MULTIPLE GAMES- All varieties of your favorite bar games are playable on this bristle dartboard, including cricket, Shanghai, Around the Clock, and more! This dart board is great for those learning...
- SCORING ADVANTAGE– This board has a staple-free frame and bull’s eye and spider wire dividers- reducing dart deflection for a good shot. Similar to those used in tournament/professional games,...
- FUN FOR ALL– This regulation size dartboard features vibrant colors with an easy-to-read number ring scoring system divided into 20 equal target sections for fun and accurate competition, perfect...
- PRODUCT DETAILS– Board Size: 18” diameter, 1.60” depth. Bristle construction self-heals after use. Standard wire spider designed dividers isolate each bed. Includes wall mounting hardware for...
Accudart Starlite Dartboard
This is probably my favorite one overall for inexpensive dart boards. It is designed for family use around your house and is also extremely affordable.
Also, it comes with 6 darts, which is perfect for new players.
- Family Quality - Ideal Use for All Ages
- Two Games in One - Standard Dartboard on Front and Baseball Dart Game on Back
- Constructed from Paper Material Tightly Bound for Family Play
- Round Wire Sections for Easy Scoring
- Includes (6) Brass Darts - 10 grams each
Viper Shot King Sisal/Bristle Dartboard
This is probably the highest quality option in the group, but also the most expensive.
It's constructed of sisal/bristle material which has unmatched quality. Also, the bulls eye is staple free to ensure solid shots.
- Self-Healing Sisal Fibers - Compressed sisal fibers heal over time, ensuring your dart board is always ready for more, perfect for steel tip darts
- Circular Spider Wire - Galvanized steel spider wire and staple-free bullseye helps to reduce bounce-outs and deflections
- Regulation Size - 17.75” diameter face so you’ll play on the same size dart board as the pros
- Rotating Number Ring - Detachable number ring allows you to rotate the board, letting the sisal fibers heal and extending the dartboard’s life
- Easy Setup - Includes easy-to-use mounting hardware, two sets of darts, a throw line, and throw line measuring tape so you’ll be playing in no time
The Pros of a Cheap Dartboard
It can be a tough decision to get a dart board. You might ask yourself, will we use the dartboard? Is it worth the cost? Will it damage my walls?
There are a lot of expensive options out there, but for a beginner or someone who just wants to pass some time when friends are over, an inexpensive dartboard may be the way to go.
The pros are:
The Cons of Getting an Inexpensive Dart Board
There are a lot of benefits to getting a cheap dartboard, but there are also some drawbacks.
It doesn't take too much thought at these price points, but just make sure you know what you're getting regardless.